Welcome to the enhanced PatientsLikeMe main navigation. We hope these enhancements will make it easier for our members to access relevant information, discussions, resources and more on PLM. Let’s tour the new navigation bar that sits at the top of each page.
The order of the menus has changed but the menu options themselves have not changed:
- Home: The Home page is where you can post daily updates and see updates from across the PLM community. Want to learn more about the home page? Check out What can I do on my HOME page?
- My Community: The My Community menu is where you’ll find all the community groups you have joined on PLM, plus the ability to search and connect directly with other members. If you are ready to learn more about community groups, check out the article PatientsLikeMe Community Groups
- My Health: The My Heath menu is the place to go to track your health data all in one place. A great starting point is the My Health Dashboard. You can learn more about health data tracking on PLM in How can I track MY HEALTH?
- Learn: The Learn menu houses PatientsLikeMe Condition, Treatment and Symptom reports, which are created from the health data tracked by each community member. You can learn more about these reports here: How can I LEARN more?
- The Hub: The PatientsLikeMe Hub offers access to a curated selection of affordable products and services that can help empower patients to make more informed decisions about their health and wellbeing. You can learn more about The Hub in The PatientsLikeMe Hub: FAQs
- To quickly search for information on a condition, treatment, or symptom, click the magnifying glass icon.
The heart icon is where you’ll be reminded to update your health data as well as quickly access the Doctor visit guide.