Did you know? Having your Chrome browser zoomed in too far can impact the notifications and private messages buttons on your screen. Here, we will walk you through zooming out so you can see the full PatientsLikeMe page. Please try the steps below:
1. Click here to go to your home page: https://www.patientslikeme.com/member_home
- You will need to sign in, if you aren't already. Once you are signed in, let's try zooming out.
2. Hold down the CRTL key on your keyboard
3. While holding down CRTL press, the minus sign key
You should see the page change and small box show you the percentage of how zoomed in you are on the screen. (We suggest 100%)
*If you are having trouble with the keys, you can zoom out with the menu in your browser as well.
1. At the top of your Chrome browser, click the icon that looks like three 'dots' stacked up. Here's an example noted in red:
2. Use the minus sign near the word 'Zoom' to zoom out to 100%. Here's an example noted in red:
Now that you've zoomed out, refresh the page. When you click the bell icon, you should be able to see the buttons for 'see all' again.
Questions? Contact us.