Thanks for your interest in research at PatientsLikeMe! One of our main objectives is to accelerate the pace of medical research through the use of our unique platform. We are always interested to hear from patients, healthcare professionals, academic researchers, companies, and non-profit organizations about ideas they have for research. Our Research team is responsible for developing new features on the website, designing new communities, maintaining the quality of our data, and carrying out research work for our clients and collaborators. To help potential collaborators we have assembled responses to some frequently asked questions.
- How can PatientsLikeMe help recruit patients?
- Iʼm a student and Iʼd like to post a link on your site to my survey for a research project, is that OK?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like to collaborate with you on a new research project. Who should I contact?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like your help referring participants from your site to an ongoing study I am running.
- I’m writing a paper about PatientsLikeMe and would like to cite some sources about you. How should I proceed?
- I am a Journal Editor or grant funder and need a peer-reviewer for an article or grant that refers to your website or Health 2.0. Who do I contact?