You have the same access to your account on a mobile web browser as you do the desktop version of our website.
Many of our Help Center articles concentrate on the desktop experience but are easily transferable to a mobile browser. In order to provide this content on a smaller device screen, a few things had to be condensed, and we will go over the main differences here. Always feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback.
If you are using your phone's web browser (ex. Chrome or Safari) to visit PatientsLikeMe.com ,you can log in by tapping the Sign In button on the home page, or, on some smaller devices, in the menu on the right that looks like three bars:
Once you sign in, you will be able to navigate the site and manage your profile with the icons at the top of each page.
On the right, you’ll see the heart icon, where you can access surveys you may need to take as well as the Doctor visit guide. You’ll also see the envelope icon to access your private messages and the bell icon to access your notifications.
On the left, you can tap the icon that looks like 3 bars to access the main menu.
- Clicking HOME will take you back to your homepage and the newsfeed.
- You can use the MY HEALTH section to keep your personal health information up to date.
- The LEARN section is used to check out our community reports on Conditions, Treatments and Symptoms.
- The CONNECT section will take you to the forums or to browse member profiles.
- You can view your profile, manage your account settings and access crisis resources from this menu as well.
Questions? Contact us.