We do not participate in studies in which we simply post links to studies or recruit participants for outside parties. We prefer to be active collaborators in the implementation of the research protocols for any projects that we ask for patient participation. This typically occurs under a subcontract. If you have a well-defined line of research questioning and have a funding source (such as a grant mechanism or commercial source) identified, you can reach out to our research team here.
Articles in this section
- How can PatientsLikeMe help recruit patients?
- Iʼm a student and Iʼd like to post a link on your site to my survey for a research project, is that OK?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like to collaborate with you on a new research project. Who should I contact?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like your help referring participants from your site to an ongoing study I am running.
- I’m writing a paper about PatientsLikeMe and would like to cite some sources about you. How should I proceed?
- I am a Journal Editor or grant funder and need a peer-reviewer for an article or grant that refers to your website or Health 2.0. Who do I contact?