We are always interested in learning about innovative collaborations. If you have a well-defined line of research questioning and have a funding source (such as a grant mechanism or commercial source) identified, you can reach out to our research team here. Unfortunately, in only rare circumstances do we have resources available to help researchers define their projects, write grants, or develop protocols.
Articles in this section
- How can PatientsLikeMe help recruit patients?
- Iʼm a student and Iʼd like to post a link on your site to my survey for a research project, is that OK?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like to collaborate with you on a new research project. Who should I contact?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like your help referring participants from your site to an ongoing study I am running.
- I’m writing a paper about PatientsLikeMe and would like to cite some sources about you. How should I proceed?
- I am a Journal Editor or grant funder and need a peer-reviewer for an article or grant that refers to your website or Health 2.0. Who do I contact?