Partner, elder, caregiver and child abuse/neglect

These are resources that may be of help if you are in trouble. This information is not a substitute for professional advice or care. If you are in need of help, please reach out to your doctor, one of these organizations, another local organization near you, a family member or friend, or dial 911 (or 999 in the UK, 112 in the EU, 000 in Australia).

In the US:

In the UK:

Powered by Zendesk