These are resources that may be of help if you are in trouble. This information is not a substitute for professional advice or care. If you are in need of help, please reach out to your doctor, one of these organizations, another local organization near you, a family member or friend, or dial 911 (or 999 in the UK, 112 in the EU, 000 in Australia).
In the US:
- Alcoholics Anonymous: (212) 870-3400
- Narcotics Anonymous: (818) 773-9999
- Al-Anon/Alateen Family Group Services: (800) 356-9996 or (888) 4AL-ANON
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: (888) 554-COAS
- National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline: 800-662-HELP (4357)
Information, support, treatment options and referrals to local rehab centers for any drug or alcohol problem. Operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Rational Recovery: 530-621-2667
- National Organization of Students Against Substance Abuse
In the UK: