The information you report in your side effect survey and/or treatment evaluation is displayed on your profile and available in treatment reports. After completing a side effect survey and/or treatment evaluation, you may receive a private message from our Drug Safety Team. This message will include contact information in the event that you would like to discuss your experience with us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is an adverse event?
- What is Adverse Event Reporting?
- Why does the FDA need to hear from patients like you?
- What do I need to know about Adverse Event Reporting and Drug Safety on PatientsLikeMe?
- Is the information I provide through Adverse Event Reporting confidential?
- What is the connection between Adverse Event Reporting and my profile on PatientsLikeMe?
- Who is responsible for patient safety at PatientsLikeMe?
- Where does the patient safety team find drug safety information within the PatientsLikeMe Community?