All reports sent to manufacturers and the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from PatientsLikeMe are submitted without any personally identifiable information about you. If a manufacturer or the FDA wants additional information, they must contact PatientsLikeMe. In turn, our Drug Safety Team will contact you by private message and you will make the decision if you want to provide additional information.
Articles in this section
- What is an adverse event?
- What is Adverse Event Reporting?
- Why does the FDA need to hear from patients like you?
- What do I need to know about Adverse Event Reporting and Drug Safety on PatientsLikeMe?
- Is the information I provide through Adverse Event Reporting confidential?
- What is the connection between Adverse Event Reporting and my profile on PatientsLikeMe?
- Who is responsible for patient safety at PatientsLikeMe?
- Where does the patient safety team find drug safety information within the PatientsLikeMe Community?