PatientsLikeMe provides you access to side effect surveys and treatment evaluations to report your experiences with medications and other treatments you use, including your experiences with adverse events. By completing these reports, you can help improve the outcomes and safety of patients by contributing real world safety data that drug, medical device manufacturers and regulators (such as U.S. Food and Drug Administration) analyze.
Articles in this section
- What is an adverse event?
- What is Adverse Event Reporting?
- Why does the FDA need to hear from patients like you?
- What do I need to know about Adverse Event Reporting and Drug Safety on PatientsLikeMe?
- Is the information I provide through Adverse Event Reporting confidential?
- What is the connection between Adverse Event Reporting and my profile on PatientsLikeMe?
- Who is responsible for patient safety at PatientsLikeMe?
- Where does the patient safety team find drug safety information within the PatientsLikeMe Community?