An adverse event is an unwanted effect that you experience as a result of taking a medication, using a medical product, or device.
Articles in this section
- What is an adverse event?
- What is Adverse Event Reporting?
- Why does the FDA need to hear from patients like you?
- What do I need to know about Adverse Event Reporting and Drug Safety on PatientsLikeMe?
- Is the information I provide through Adverse Event Reporting confidential?
- What is the connection between Adverse Event Reporting and my profile on PatientsLikeMe?
- Who is responsible for patient safety at PatientsLikeMe?
- Where does the patient safety team find drug safety information within the PatientsLikeMe Community?
- Would the Patient Safety Team ever contact me? If so, why?