We seldom post links for student research projects. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of requests that we receive each week and the large number of internal surveys and studies that are being conducted, we are unable to post external links. Please note that under our terms of service, you are not permitted to capture or utilize data from within the site nor to solicit members through our forums or private message to take part in your study.
Articles in this section
- How can PatientsLikeMe help recruit patients?
- Iʼm a student and Iʼd like to post a link on your site to my survey for a research project, is that OK?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like to collaborate with you on a new research project. Who should I contact?
- I am a clinician / researcher and would like your help referring participants from your site to an ongoing study I am running.
- I’m writing a paper about PatientsLikeMe and would like to cite some sources about you. How should I proceed?
- I am a Journal Editor or grant funder and need a peer-reviewer for an article or grant that refers to your website or Health 2.0. Who do I contact?