We envision a world where information exchange between patients, doctors, pharmaceutical companies, researchers and the healthcare industry can be free and open; where, in doing so, people do not have to fear discrimination, stigmatization or regulation; and where the free flow of information helps everyone. We envision a future where every patient benefits from the collective experience of all, and where the risk and reward of each possible choice is transparent and known.
Articles in this section
- What is PatientsLikeMe?
- Why was PatientsLikeMe founded?
- What are the company's core values?
- What is the future of healthcare in a PatientsLikeMe world?
- What conditions does PatientsLikeMe include?
- How does PatientsLikeMe make money?
- Does PatientsLikeMe sell my information?
- Does PatientsLikeMe have advertising?