PatientsLikeMe is partnering with ScriptCycle to provide access to prescription drug discounts for members without insurance, those with a high deductible healthcare plan and even pets. You can learn more about how ScriptCycle is partnering with PatientsLikeMe below:
What is Scriptcycle?
- Scriptcycle is a free prescription discount card. Scriptcycle is NOT insurance. Scriptcycle provides discounts on the cash price you pay for prescriptions, both brand and generic, at participating pharmacies.
How do I know how much my medication will be with Scriptcycle?
- Step 1: Search for your medication on Scriptcycle.com
- Step 2: Select medication
- Step 3: Add your location
Will I pay any fees for Scriptcycle?
- Scriptcycle is completely free! You do not need to register or sign up to access savings. There are no registration fees, annual fees, or membership fees associated with this savings card.
How much money can I expect to save on prescriptions with Scriptcycle?
- Savings will vary by pharmacy and medication; Some individuals have saved up to 80% on their medications using Scriptcycle. You can view pricing for your medication by simply typing in your medication and zip code here.
What if the pharmacy does not know how to use the card?
- Ask the pharmacy to call Scriptcycle at 888-328-8544 for information, or to enroll.
How can I request a Scriptcycle discount card?
- You can access a free, downloadable card here.
Can I use Scriptcycle if I have insurance?
- Anyone can use Scriptcycle, but the card cannot be used in conjunction with insurance. This card will help you save money on prescriptions that are not covered, or not adequately covered by your insurance plan. You’re eligible to access Scriptcycle savings whether you have commercial insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. Simply tell the pharmacist you would like to use a Scriptcycle discount card instead of your insurance.
Who can use Scriptcycle for discounts on their medications?
- Anyone can use Scriptcycle! Your card can be used by any member of your household, whether you have commercial insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. Scriptcycle can also provide discounts on many pet medications.
Where can I use Scriptcycle?
- Scriptcycle is accepted at more than 45,000 participating pharmacies including most major retailers. Simply enter your drug name and your zip code in the pricing tool here to find a participating pharmacy near you.
Does Scriptcycle provide savings on pet medications?
- Yes, Scriptcycle covers a variety of medications that veterinarians prescribe for your pets. If you can get the prescription at your local pharmacy, Scriptcycle likely provides savings on it. Scriptcycle provides discounts on the majority of pet medications.
Additional questions about ScriptCycle?